Pages

Sunday 21 December 2008

Nowhere Like Northern Ireland

Yesterday was Christmas number one, today is my friend's wedding and tomorrow I'm going home to Northern Ireland for Christmas number two with my family!

Yesterday I won the latest 'Nowhere Like Northern Ireland' group photography challenge on redbubble (a great community for all you artist types - worth checking out!) with my digital ttv style 'Over to Donegal' photograph.

Wahey!

I've nearly had my lovely EOS 400d for a year now, it is my favourite thing (as opposed to people and dogs!) and I've had a great time photographing this year at home, Norfolk, the Peak District, Florence (still excites me!), Wales and Cannock Chase.

So as he gets ready to do his yearly rounds I'd just like to say again, thanks Santa!!

No comments:

You might be interested in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...