Pages

Friday 20 February 2009

Happy Birthday Dad



This week hosts my Dad's Birthday and as the low-cost airlines weren't so low cost, a wee trip home wasn't affordable this time, boo. So I thought I'd post a photograph for him which I took last May featuring my Dad, Mum and sister. The eagle eyed amongst you may have noticed a bit of a gap between the figures and I must explain that this wasn't due to me shouting instructions through a loud hailer or a huff situation! The reason demands a closer look between my Mum and sister you might just spot a little black and white fellow named Shadow; my Dad is the king of tennis ball chucking and thus becomes the one and only focus of Shadow's attention here!

Not long until beach days - Happy Birthday Dad!

No comments:

You might be interested in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...