Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2009

Cancer Research UK Folksy Shop


Hello all! Having now spoken to both the lovely people who run Folksy and Cancer Research UK I can now let you know about the Folksy Cancer Research UK Shop.

The shop will, hopefully soon, be filled with beautiful handmade items donated by Folksy sellers and once purchased all the money will go to Cancer Research UK. I know this is a subject close to many people and I would really appreciate your support.

So, if you would like to donate an item please email me:

- three square images of your item,
- item name,
- the price,
- item description

- and if you want to dedicate the item to somebody please do, it will come up in the description.


My email address is laurajcameron@btinternet.com


When the item is purchased I will email you with the details of where to send it.


I'm hoping to be able to launch the shop next week once I receive enough item details and will then bring you details of what you can buy for Cancer Research UK!


Thank you in advance!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I've just finished some earrings that I'll be donating to the shop, I'll email photos and details tomorrow as its a bit beyond photo taking time now:)

Laura Johnson said...

That's brill, thanks Leanne xo

BeadyPool said...

Hi Laura,
Would love to join - just give me a few days to get organised lol :)
Vx

BeadyPool said...

Forgot to say - fantastic idea so glad folksy ahve agreed to it.

Lauren Denney said...

great idea, i'll donate a couple of items with free postage.

SophieCat said...

It's a lovely idea Laura, will send details soon and will blog about it too.
Lynn

Laura Johnson said...

Thanks all! xo

You might be interested in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...