Pages

Friday 4 June 2010

lauracameron.co.uk


Let me introduce you to lauracameron.co.uk my very own little slice of cyberspace! Now I have a little place to call my own and collect together my jewellery, painting and photography all in one place. Today is the day I decided to make the site public, however, as a fluid site to be regularly updated with new work you will see some sections are fuller than others!

I'm very excited about the site and have a further list of developments for it including a newsletter sign up section which I'm working on and, of course, new jewellery, paintings and photographs!

Hope you like it and, please, if you do spot any whopping errors, do let me know, I can take it!

For now I'm going to enjoy a bit of web free time and have a go with the new drill chuck R's Dad made for me to hold teeny tiny drill bits, clever man!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your website is excellent,clear and easy to navigate.

Laura Johnson said...

Thank you very much and thank you for looking!

Quietly Otaku said...

Great site! I like how clean it looks well done : )

You might be interested in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...