Pages

Sunday 4 July 2010

Sea Pottery Dog Necklace

This week I've been working serious amounts of over time so I can have a few days off next week when my parents are here so I have lots of new pieces finished including a set to be delivered to a gallery tomorrow. If all goes well I'll be telling you more on that during the week!
Over the week this piece has stood out as one of my favourites mainly because of the perfect framing of the little pup chasing after his master's legs! Such an unusual find and I'll be sorry to see this one go but can't keep all the beach treasure to myself now can I?! Not a great photo sorry I didn't have much time to tart it up and now I've got to go and tidy up for the arrival of the parents! Can't wait to see them now!

No comments:

You might be interested in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...