Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2010

St. Abbs Wool Festival

A few pictures from yesterday's fair including a giant one of me wittering. I am not being intentionally egotistical with the massive look at me pic but blogger seem to have changed the image rules and I can't fathom out how to resize!

The other pics are much more interesting though showing some drop spindle spinning, spinning wheel at work and just some of the many gorgeous knitted items on show. Anybody out there fancy teaching me how to do fancy lacy knitting? You can tell it would be a tough job; I don't even know what it's called!



We'll be back at the November Wool Festival on November 6th, see you there!


2 comments:

Emma said...

Glad it went well at the festival. What beautiful pieces you've been making! The charm bracelet is lovely.

Laura Johnson said...

Thanks Emma!

You might be interested in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...