Pages

Sunday 8 May 2011

Weekend


Last night's dander up the road treated us to a hazy sunset, frolicking hares and twittering birds. Today, the lovely Naomi of Amelee Jewellery took me up to the Edinburgh Bead Fair which was a fab day out. I treated myself to a few small purchases so expect to see a wee bit of moonstone with my sea glass! There were some impressive demonstrations by the folks who teach up at The Little Bead Shop in Edinburgh and I had a very helpful chat with Jared Sanders with tips to help me speed up and improve my sawing technique.

This evening our kitchen looks like the picture above: cultivating alien life forms or attempting to grow wedding flowers? It's up to you to decide.

No comments:

You might be interested in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...