Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Workroom Wednesday

This picture was taken yesterday before the bangles had their final polish and were packaged up to be sent to Crown Studio, Rothbury. I do love them and it was nice to see four worn at once, very jangly! There are four more on the bench at the moment nearing completion and a stack of pretty sea glass droplets awaiting the drill.

Tomorrow is the last day of the PTLLS course and so I'll be done with essay writing just in time to get ready for a month of essay marking! I am trying not to panic and am so thankful for new opportunities which have appeared in the last week, I just hope I can get it all done!

This is about me done for today as it's netball night, time to run and leap around for a bit,

Good evening to you all xo

No comments:

You might be interested in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...