Pages

Thursday 17 November 2011

Jewellery and a Big Damn Band


Day 104 and the only photo I took was a badly underexposed shot of a wire wrapped pendant; I had a fiddle with some digital textures to make it look vaguley more presentable.  This necklace is now available at Chirnside Gallery along with a new selection which I left in today.


Day 105 took us down to Newcastle to see Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band; This shot is technically the day after as I took the shot of our stamped hands when we got in!  My first time to the Toon and what an introduction.  There was bucket thumping, wide eyed staring, guitar magic, washboard playing, nose scrunching, teeth baring, beard shaking, floor stamping and it looked a bit like this . . . 


No comments:

You might be interested in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...