Pages

Saturday 5 October 2013

Crossing Borders Art Trail 2013

A massive thank you to all who came out to Allanbank Arts to visit, purchase and join in on the Crossing Borders Art Trail! We had a fabulous weekend meeting you all!







For more photos pop on over to my facebook page.

I had a particularly fun time with those who came along for taster jewellery making workshops and was delighted that one participant thanked me and said that she was so happy she could now mend her own broken bits of jewellery, exactly! 

Tomorrow, I will be teaching a one day workshop over at Allanbank Arts and later this month sees the start of a jewellery making evening course: from Wednesday 23rd October for 7 weeks, 7.30pm - 9.30pm. Email me on laurajjohnson@btinternet.com if you would like further information or to book your place.

No comments:

You might be interested in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...