Pages

Monday 3 March 2014

Hester the 'Award' Winning Cat

 Some of you may remember Hester, the little tabby who came to live with us not long after we got married. 

Hester is the 'kitten' of the house, according to my mother in law she is the naughty one, the curtain climbing, pouncing, skidding little rebel. I think she's ace!



One of her more endearing habits is that she sits on my knee and I have no shame in admitting I like it! 

Last week Cookson Gold, one of my recycled silver suppliers, held an entertaining competition over on facebook dedicated to photos of workshop pets. I entered the lower photo of Hester who is lying on my knee and having a good go at my bench peg and she was chosen as runner up! 

Hooray! On Friday a big jiffy bag of cat and jewellery-making-human treats arrived for us! Cheers Cookson Gold!


No comments:

You might be interested in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...