Pages

Saturday 1 July 2017

Enamelled Copper and Sea Glass Earrings








What do you get if you mix old water pipes with some cold fire enamel, sea glass and recycled sterling silver wire? 

These dangly earrings emerged through the layer of tools, off cuts and shards coating my work bench and I did enjoy pairing a pop of colour with the pale, white sea glass.

The aforementioned studio clutter forced me to find an alternative photographing position and lo I discovered that if I open the bathroom door, our landing gets light from two windows on opposite sides of the house thus squeezing as much possible light out of the not always bright Scottish skies. Sprawling out on the landing with camera atop elbow propped hands may become my default jewellery photographing style. We shall see.



No comments:

You might be interested in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...