Pages

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Workroom Wednesday

This week's update from the workbench brings you little silver stars and hearts all ready to be brushed, filed, sanded and combined with some pretty sea glass droplets to make earrings.

Creeping in on the left is part of the pile of glass and pottery I have drilled but not yet used and top centre are two rings freshly soldered and pickled ready to brush, file and sand. I was reading about various states of consciousness and how when doing repetitive tasks creativity can begin so with all this brushing, filing and sanding I'm going to have no finger nails and a whole lot of ideas! I'm hoping to use the small square piece of pottery on one of the rings if the bezel wire I have is wide enough. If not it will have to wait until the next silver order.

1 comment:

Emma said...

You've been busy - I need to get cracking for my few local craft fairs!

Lovely pieces you've made.

You might be interested in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...