Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Workroom Wednesday

Today's workroom was mainly the great outdoors as we did a bit more in the garden while the weather was bright and then went to the beach. R found this little piece of fabulousness: a piece of pottery with a rather jaunty gent on one side and a section of swirling pattern on the other. So it is resting on my table waiting to be created into something wearable. I'm just not entirely sure what it is going to be yet but I'm thinking a double sided pendant - who doesn't love buy one get one free?!


2 comments:

A Deegan said...

love the head on the plate (or was it a bowl?). how great to find something that has broken in just the right place.

Laura Johnson said...

Not sure what it originally came from but it is a fortunate find! I've been trying to trace patterns as I find them but no joy on this one yet.

You might be interested in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...