Pages

Friday 22 April 2011

New Earrings


Only one day left to get all jewellery, display and directions sorted for tomorrow's Easter Fair in Galashiels! Yesterday I did some last minute drilling over at R's parents' and was treated to lunch in the garden and a sit in the sunshine, it was lovely! A bit of time off in a busy week is an essential I have decided.

Having thought I was out of teeny tiny drill bits with only tiny ones left I was delighted to find I'd left the last teeny tiny one in the work shop so was able to drill some pieces for earrings. I paired up some aqua sea glass with copper this time and have a pair like the copper circle ones above with a heart shape on the workbench to finish this morning. Then there will be another big tumbling session to get the last lot shiny and pretty ready for tomorrow.

Wishing you all a happy and blessed Easter.


1 comment:

Emma said...

Best of luck with the fair, the new earings are lovely. Happy Easter!

You might be interested in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...