Pages

Saturday 14 January 2017

Winter Warming

Now we are into January, the media warns us of impending thundersnow and, even if there's only a sprinkling of snow it is distinctly chilly.



My lovely mother in law treated herself to a sumptuous woolly poncho before Christmas and this week declared it was no good as she didn't like the flappiness of it all. So, the poncho was kindly given to me, the daughter in law of frequently purple hands with a penchant for drapery; it's lovely!



Before the cat spotted the poncho lap of joy I took a few winter inspired shots of some jewellery. I then spent the afternoon editing them with the laptop perched on the arm of the sofa with the cat claiming her rightful spot on my lap!



Wishing you all a very happy new year!

No comments:

You might be interested in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...