Pages

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Pottering

We are getting to know our new home and enjoying sorting and pottering. R is particularly enjoying his shed . . .


My growing collection of sea glass and sea pottery has been cleaned and sorted ready to use and I've even tarted up the pots I've been storing it in so they look less like the fruit pots they really are! God bless Aldi and R's Dad for giving them to me and R for having lots of little pots of paint in pretty colours! We found a fab work table for not very much money and even scored an old tatty picnic table through freecycle which will, hopefully, be restored to useable condition.


Meanwhile work continues on my website, I wait for bits and pieces to arrive in the post and tutoring applications are sorted for sending off while time seems to be speeding by. We've been here three weeks already!

No comments:

You might be interested in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...