Pages

Sunday 9 May 2010

We've Finally Moved!

On Friday 23rd April we left May Cottage, travelled north and made it to R's parents' in just five and a half hours. The fabulous guys from ACE Removals did a brilliant job for us and we are so grateful for their help, they are based in Cannock and come highly recommended!

We spent the weekend in slight impatience waiting until Monday when we got the key to our new home, excitement!
After month after month of waiting we are finally here and I love it! The house, the area, the proximity to the sea, love it!

We got back online at the end of the week so all shops are open again and I just need to find a new work table and I'll be officially back to work with new designs a-coming!

There are so many things I want to show you, but for now you can see our village and the local area, have I mentioned I love it?

6 comments:

A Deegan said...

Hurrah for you! So glad you made it in the end. It looks like a wonderful spot - I'm more than a wee bit jealous.

Leigh Shepherd said...

It looks wonderful! Here's wishing you good luck together in your new home :)

2 Good Claymates said...

Looks like a really lovely spot! I know how we felt when we moved to our little town on the lake -- we still keep pinching ourselves to see if it is real and not a dream! I'm sure you must feel the same way! Congrats and hope you get settled real soon.

Aly McLoughlin-Harte said...

Woohoo!!
It looks idyllic Laura!
Hopefully in time, when we finally find a new abode I to will blog some images for you.
Enjoy the freshness of being a new homeowner!
Aly xx
ps: I found a classic netball photo last week! I was roped into doing the sports team shoot at my Hubby's school, so needed some guidance and came across a few interesting momentos of FSL!

Aly McLoughlin-Harte said...

Apologies that would be" I too" not "I to"...tut tut

Emma said...

Welcome to the up north!

You might be interested in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...