Pages

Thursday 20 January 2011

Books 2010

Last year I kept a record on my blog of books I'd read over the year. I always like to record the books I've read and I used my blog last year to share with you what I've been reading and also so I wouldn't loose the list in the chaos of moving house!

So, my reads of 2010 in chronological order were:


  • A Moveable Feast
  • Surfacing
  • The Wind-up Bird Chronicle
  • The Other Boleyn Girl
  • Tickling the English
  • Mere Christianity
  • When Will There Be Good News?
  • The House of the Spirits
  • The Opposite of Fate
  • Celestial Navigation
  • Jackdaw Summer
  • Kit's Wilderness
  • Remarkable Creatures
  • Life Before Man
  • Human Traces
  • The Edible Woman
  • The Sisters Antipodes
  • Engleby
  • The Buddha of Suburbia
  • Beatrice and Virgil
  • The Amateur Marriage
  • Morgan's Passing
  • Esther's Inheritance
  • Secret
  • Kiss Kiss
  • Barking
  • Black Dogs
  • The Chronicles of Narnia

  • The highlights of the year were discovering Anne Tyler, loving all things David Almond and finally reading all the Narnia books in one go! Now, with the wintery frosts continuing I am returning to 'Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell' as the last time I started it, it was sunny and warm and just did not feel right.
  • Any recommendations for me for this year?

No comments:

You might be interested in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...