Pages

Friday 14 January 2011

Winter Wedding

January has been tootling along at a fair pace and we are already half way through! I came back to Scotland last week after an unexpected opportunity to act as second shooter at a wedding back in Northern Ireland. As some of you know R and I have our first booking to photograph a wedding later on this year and I am working away on the new website and gaining as much experience as possible.

I have to admit (Kate look away now) I have been really nervous about the responsibility of photographing a wedding, however, supporting the main photographer last week provided invaluable experience and was a privilege to see such a lovely couple exchange their vows. So, now I'm really looking forward to the final edit of the shots from last week, shooting more weddings and, of course, the big, first official wedding in October!


1 comment:

Jill Bennett said...

glad I came upon your blog....the sea glass and pottery jewellry is beautiful. I had a stall at Hexham Christmas market next to a woman selling something similar...was it you? regards Jill.x

You might be interested in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...