Pages

Thursday 18 August 2011

Day 23 Chain Making

Day 23 


The most time consuming pieces I make at the minute are charm bracelets as every single link and clasp is made from scratch.  On completing the last solder of many on a chain I thought I'd photograph it beside a completed bracelet; what a difference a lot of filing, sanding and polishing makes!  It is so satisfying to turn a length of wire into a chain, even though it takes me ages!

I've also been working on my accounts and have evaluated my pricing.  Since I started my recycled silver and sea glass range there have been two postal rises and many a hike in silver prices and reluctantly I must increase my prices to cover these costs.  Over the next few weeks my website prices will be updated and by September the new prices will, hopefully, be in force at all my stockists.

No comments:

You might be interested in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...