Pages

Saturday 6 August 2011

Day 8 Kindle of Joy



Day 8's photo shows the very generous gift my lovely family gave me; a Kindle!  It is very fabulous and I purchased a little purple coat for it to wear and keep it protected.  I love it and am in book nerd heaven downloading a whole range of works from the free classics range.  First up Anna Karenina which is living up to expectation so far.  


I haven't posted much this week as we have been away for a few days on a much appreciated wedding gift holiday.  My lovely kindle came with us and I spent a blissful morning on the balcony breakfasting and reading in the sunshine. 


A splendid gift, thank you all!

1 comment:

Sophie said...

I recently bought a kindle using money I got from my birthday and I love it! Such a wonderful invention :)

You might be interested in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...