Pages

Friday 26 August 2011

Day 33 Vintage Market Flier

This may seem like a bit of a cheat; taking a photograph of a flier! I had planned to scan the flier but day 33 took a surprise turn meaning I forgot to take a photo until the last minute!




I will be selling my jewellery at the Vintage Market in Berwick this Saturday and now to tell you of the surprise.  R had to do a bit of painting rearranging so I went over to Paxton House on Monday morning with him planning to go to his folks' to do some drilling afterwards.  Whilst pottering in the Crossing Borders gallery some people came in and when I turned round it was my parents!  They live in Northern Ireland and decided to come on over to Scotland for a holiday and booked into the new caravan and camping club site at Paxton House.  A great surprise and lovely to see them!

No comments:

You might be interested in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...